Simplicity in achieving superior prints
ONYX PosterShop and ONYX RIPCenter provide a versatile tool set with color managed output that is easy to use. Add automation with finishing tools for complete print-and-cut workflows.
ONYX RIPCenter software provides the control and simplicity needed to get started in wide format print production and achieve consistent high-quality output at an affordable price. The versatile tools in ONYX RIPCenter software make it easy to prepare jobs and create sellable prints faster.
This solution provides
- The latest Adobe PDF print engine
- Benchmark RIP and data transfer speeds that lead the industry
- Accurate and consistent color across devices and file types
- Automated repetitive tasks with tools for print-only or print & cut applications
- Access to a single view-port user interface designed for easy use
- Automatic nesting and job previews
- Easy job changes without switching applications, with access to Job Properties from RIPQueue
- Easy-to-use calibration tools to maintain consistent print quality
- Streamlined job preparation, reduced errors and minimized material waste with ONYX Quick Sets
- Color managed large nesting previews for confidence in output before before printing
- The ability to conduct job edits on the fly with Job Editor
- Tracking of key customer and job information throughout the workflow with Job Ticketing
- Vibrant color with software driven by ONYX Color, the proprietary color engine designed for wide-format
- The ability to import cut jobs directly to CUT-Server for streamlined print and cut workflows
ONYX PosterShop RIP software provides all the tools required to achieve high quality, predictable printed output. Print operators will find it easy to manage multiple devices in a production environment while automating routine tasks which reduce errors and create greater overall efficiency. With ONYX PosterShop, print providers can utilize innovative color technology, on a proven RIP software platform.
This solution provides everything in ONYX RIPCenter PLUS:
- ICC Profiling capabilities
- Print>Read>Next media profiling that makes it easy to maximize printed output quality
- Bleed, Grommets and other finishing tools
- Cut-Only workflow – go from design directly to CUT-Server
- Unlimited ONYX Quick Sets and Hot Folders simplify and automate routine production tasks
- Automated job nesting for optimized media usage print & cut workflows
- Disproportionate scaling and integrated job ticketing
- ONYX ChromaBoost™ for improved appearance of bright colors on hard to profile and low gamut media
Read the full specifications here.